Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 90 Could not pass up a bargain today...

I went across to Knox shopping centre today to pick something up for my son. Planned on going in getting out - not my favorite place to be! I happened to walk through Myer who were having an extra 25% off there marked down prices. So decided to take a look and I grabbed some business shirts for my husband and some T-shirts for my son. I bought them feeling pretty happy then continued on my way.
On returning I walked back through Myer to get to the car and noticed a sign saying 50% off today only at the entrance (I thought it was just business shirts) . So I went to the counter in the men's department to question my previous purchase and to get my further discount. The lovely sales lady then proceeded to tell me it was 50% off all marked down clothing. So of course I had to do some more shopping. All up bought some great business & casual shirts and jeans & t-shirts. So 3 hours after arriving I left to go home and worked out I saved around $350 all up so pretty happy as I am not one to shop very often. .

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the reminder of this sale Dawn. I went to Knox City today and picked up some needed items for a fraction of their normal price - feels good!

    ReplyDelete