Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 19 Almost 68...and still twittering

I'm a big fan of Bob Dylan & check out a couple of fan sites most days. I took this photo while sitting at my desk, of the official Bob Dylan site. Bob Dylan is 68 years old this year & while I was reading on his official site about the release of his new album Together through life (his 33rd studio album) I noticed that you can now also follow Bob on twitter.  I don't twitter but I think this is wonderful and it does not surprise me as he has had some very clever online marketing of this and previous albums. Create a lyrical portrait based on his song Beyond here lies nothin & send to a friend from this album and from his album DYLAN create & send a message using the classic Subterranean Homesick Blues video from the Don't Look Back documentary

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Dylan is 68! I love all this information, Dawn. So glad you started blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks that's nice!Yes 68 is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete