Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 27 Old radio

This is an old radio that I have had for a long time. It sits by our study door and as you can see books end of up living there for no apparent reason. And on closer inspection you can see my 2 pottery number 5's that I mentioned in a prior post that live there with the books. The radio came to me the year we were married. My sister and her husband were living in Sydney where Terry was an electrician. On one of the jobs he did for an old guy he was offered this radio. He said yes and so then my  sister knowing I love all things old brought it down in the car when they drove down for our wedding. It's history prior to this I do not know but I have a feeling it has had an adventurous life!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love it when things have a story to tell. Pity they're silent.

    ReplyDelete